Tuesday, December 13, 2011

If ihad a hundred dollars

     I chose this topic because if i had a hundred dollar it would be the best thing. I would love it. I would go shoping and get my hair done and nails. I would also pitch in a little for kids charity. Or what ever i can do with one hundred dollars. I would also help people.               
           why i chose this because i would like to help and get me things at the same time i want to get people things because when i want things i no that other people that dont have would like thing wants it to and if i have money that would make me selfish i dont want to be!
        when i give its already a gift for me it likes having toys and  giving them away thats what  i do it just me not being mean just being me i no wrong from right.
~DP~

No comments:

Post a Comment