Tuesday, December 13, 2011

If I had $100 dollars?

                                


If I had $100 I would I would invest it towards buying a car. I would save every dollar I have and contribute that to the $100 I already have. I would invest my money towards a car because I know that my parents are going to make me buy my own car they wouldn't buy one for me. It is always okay to start saving money so you can spend it wisely when you grow up.

            I want to buy a glamorous car when I grow up but to have that you have to have the money. I intend on saving my money now because as soon as I get my drivers license I will go buy a car. I always wanted  car of my own and I want to make that dream happen.

             I would invest my money towards a car. This is what I would do with a $100.

By: BM

No comments:

Post a Comment